Definition. Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer, Smartphone or other device when you access the internet. Cookies allow web-pages, among other things, to store and recover information about the surfing habits from a user or its computer and, depending on its information and the use of the computer, can be employed to recognize the user. The user’s browser only stores Cookies in the hard drive during the current session, occupying a minimum memory space and without harming the computer. Cookies do not store any kind of specific personal information, and most of its information is deleted from the hard drive upon closing the session on the browser (the so-called session Cookies). Most of browsers accept Cookies as something standard and allow or block temporary or memorized Cookies on their security options. Without your express consent, by activating the Cookies on your browser, TeGestacín, S.L., nwill not link on the Cookies the datum memorized with your personal information provided while registering or purchasing.
What kind of Cookies does this web use?
- Technical Cookies: are those that allow the user’s surfing through a web-page, platform or app and the use of its different existing options or services such as, for example, traffic control and datum communication, session identification, access to restricted access reports, remember the elements of an order, do the purchase of an order, request registration or participation on an event, employ security elements during the navigation, store contents for videos or sound broadcasting or sharing contents via social networks.
- Customization Cookies: Sare those that allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined, based on a series of criteria from the user’s computer such as language, type of browser employed, regional configuration, etc.
- Analysis Cookies: are those that once treated, either by us or by third parties, allows us to quantify the number of users so we can measure and do the statistical analysis of the use of the offered services.
- Advertising Cookies: are those that once treated, either by us or by third parties, allow the most possible effective management of the offer of advertising spaces on the web, matching the content of the advertisement to the content of the requested service or to the user’s use of our web-page. In order to do that we can analyze your Internet navigation habits and show you advertising related to your navigation profile.
- Behavioural advertising Cookies: : are those that allow the most possible effective management of the advertising spaces which have been included by the editor on the requested service’s web, app or platform. These Cookies store user’s behaviour information obtained through the continuous observation of its navigation habits, which permits the development of a specific profile and the display of advertising according to it.
- Chrome, Explorer, Firefox o Safari
Should you have any doubts regarding this Cookies policy, please do not hesitate to contact TeGestacín S.L., by mail on the following address: email@example.com