Leche concentrada por evaporación
We have a three effects concentrator of descending flow, with direct injection pasteurizer upon entry and vacuum evaporationWe have the following capability:
- • Concentration of 10.000 litres of skim milk per hour, producing 2.500 litres of concentrated milk per hour.
- • Two breather tanks of 80.000 litres and posterior storing in two silos for concentrated milk of 30.000 litres each.
Concentrated milk via ultra-filtering (UF)
Ultra-Filtering (UF) plant for skim milk concentration and subsequent drying for obtaining MPC (Milk Protein Concentrate).Capability:
- • Concentration factor from 1.35 to 6 .
- • Entry caudal of up to 20.000 litres per hour
- • Concentrating caudal between 3.000 and 12.000 litres per hour.
- • MPC50 (50% of protein out of total solids)
- • MPC56 (56% of protein out of total solids)
- • MPC70 (70% of protein out of total solids)
- • MPC80 (80% of protein out of total solids)
Skimming capability up to 120.000 litres per hour.. Following customer’s specifications and presenting it in different formats.
Pasteurization in two lines of 5.000 litres per hour and storing of refrigerated cream on 3 tanks with refrigerated jacket of 30.000 litres each.Cream following customer’s specifications and presenting it in different formats.
Brik packing of milk
High capability of UHT packing. The plant has 7 packing lines with the capability to produce over 700.000 litres per day of milk in brik.
- • UHT lines: 3 thermal treatment lines: up to 69.000 litres per hour.
- • Packing lines: 7 TBA 21 Slim LT packing machines: up to 7.000 litres/hour per line
- • Grouping lines: 8 Prasmatic groupers and 2 Baumer groupers: 7000 litres per hour each
- • Palletization lines: 5 robots: between 18.000 to 21.000 litres per hour each.
: 3 shrink-wrap film packing machines: 30/40 pallets per hour each. 1 shrink-wrap film packing machine outside of the line: 30/40 pallets per hour